Brewer Fanatic

5/30/06 Brewers (de la Rosa) @ Pirates (Santos), 6:05 PM CST

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to hear that JDLR is doing good. I just got home with my 12 pack of Schlitz http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif I decided to take one for the team and be a slump-buster. This 12 pack may just be the first one that anyone has bought in Arizona!

Go Brewers!

Drink Schlitz

The BEER that made Milwaukee famous .

One Schlitz down, One Pirate run anti-mojo aversion completed. I swear I remembered that this beer was semi-nasty, but my palate has had ample time to unrefine itself; its not bad!

One Schlitz down, One Pirate run anti-mojo aversion completed. I swear I remembered that this beer was semi-nasty, but my palate has had ample time to unrefine itself; its not bad!

Their malt liquor is great too...its no Mickeys, but still.

Well it was a fun month and a half of the season while it lasted. With these pitchers by the time Sheets and Ohka come back (if ever) the Brewers will be buried at or near the bottom of the pile.

Archived