Brewer Fanatic

The Gagne Era Should End

JJHardy7
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since he was fanning his face in wrigley field on opening day, I have thought that Gagne was not right in the head. At times he seems fine, and at others it appears he should be fitted for a straight jacket. I look at his home/road splits and wonder if that isn't something to be considered. He is far from great in either one, but I wonder if there is not a mental aspect that would indicate he should be used less at home.

Well we all remember what happened with our buddy Mota who was DFA'd by 90% of this board including me. He's a pretty decent pitcher right now...

That could also have been said about McClung, when he was starting. I have no idea if he is still a decent pitcher as he never gets used now...

Ned the MORON has Gag-me in the game again...at a pivotal time of the game. I know that there are only a couple of guys left in the pen but he should not be out there right now. Get up, get up...GONE-ye
@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

Archived