Brewer Fanatic

9/5/2008: Padres (Geer) at Brewers (Sabathia), 7:05pm CDT

thablingster
  • Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That series in Philly is looking ridiculously scary right now.
That series is looking catastrophic. And with 3 in Chicago after that, I could easily see us all burning our playoff tickets as soon as they reach us.

Wow Prince, you never, ever seize to amaze me with your absolutely horrible defense. Good luck Boras, cause he's not even that great of a hitter either.

yost is a joke and it is unreal how he keeps putting this guy in these situations. He just has to go whether they make the playoffs or not.

The team inability to hit is again creeping into the picture. I don't care what everone thinks but Melvin Needs to move Prince off this team in the offseason.

I have to agree. I think Prince should be shopped in the off season. Don't give him away, but if you can get good trade value (I'm not sure what that is) Melvin should do it. Prince has been disappointing at the plate and his D leaves a lot to be desired. I don't think Prince will have a long career. The weight issue will eventually catch up to him with injuries being a definite possibility.

Archived