Brewer Fanatic

9/5/2008: Padres (Geer) at Brewers (Sabathia), 7:05pm CDT

thablingster
  • Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's that vintage DP-the-winning-run-with-0-outs move.

I didn't see it, but it did sound like Cameron hit it hard. I can't really fault him for that. Like I said above, I would've preferred an attempt to move Hart over somehow, though.

What's the over/under for the number of pitches SD has to throw to retire our batters?

Anyone have 8? So that's 24 pitches to get 9 outs the past three innings! As much as I really hate Yost/Gagne right now, this pathetic offensive funk is starting to get to me.

This must be another night of stellar pitching by the opponent, because otherwise our offense would be tearin' it up, according to Yost. Isn't that a coincidence that the opponent's pitchers have been phenomenal 4 out the last 5 games?

I didn't see it, but it did sound like Cameron hit it hard. I can't really fault him for that. Like I said above, I would've preferred an attempt to move Hart over somehow, though.

He actually hit it slowly. With a guy like Meredith who gets a ton of groundballs, it made way too much sense to bunt. Unfortunately, our manager doesn't use common sense.

Wouldn't Yovani look great in the 8th inning role?? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

I think Gagne would still pitch the 8th because "Yovani just got back and he doesn't have experience in that role like Gagne does."

yost is a joke and it is unreal how he keeps putting this guy in these situations. He just has to go whether they make the playoffs or not.

The team inability to hit is again creeping into the picture. I don't care what everone thinks but Melvin Needs to move Prince off this team in the offseason.

Archived