Brewer Fanatic

9/5/2008: Padres (Geer) at Brewers (Sabathia), 7:05pm CDT

thablingster
  • Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only way we are going to win this game is if the Padres somehow get penalized a run.

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

I'm trying to look on the bright side. At least Gagne can't pitch again tonight.

Well, there goes the bright side. Riske is in.

I honestly cannot understand nor imagine how any team can play THIS poorly for an extended number of games. Everything they can possibly do wrong, they find a way to do. How do you fail to bunt and then ground into a double play when it matters this much? There is literally not a worse way that inning could have ended. Unbelievable.

The longer this game goes, the more I hate Ned Yost. I hate him so very bad. I wish he would just get out of baseball, he sure wouldn't be missed. The saddest part about this season, is that when the Brewers win the wild card, Ned Yost will almost assuredly be given an extension. He really tarnishes my love of this team. Give that man a wide birth, he is what you call a born loser.

2 on and no outs, nobody scores. Is there a more perfect metaphor for this team this year?

Corey is so overrated. Probably one of the least clutch players on the team.

Prince needs to traded too. What a fat worthless baby.

I honestly cannot understand nor imagine how any team can play THIS poorly for an extended number of games. Everything they can possibly do wrong, they find a way to do. How do you fail to bunt and then ground into a double play when it matters this much? There is literally not a worse way that inning could have ended. Unbelievable.
I don't see what's so surprising about a team going into a slump. The Cubs are doing it right now (and it's not all because of pitching injuries - they only scored more than 3 runs once during the current skid).

Archived