Brewer Fanatic

5/31 Brewers (Cappy) @ Pirates (Snell)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feels like teh wheels are falling off with this trip to PIT

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/captain_mail/root/august/ouch_to_be.jpg

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Can we just forfeit tomorrow and come back home to play Washington? I have officially lost what little hope I had for salvaging this series. 3-7 road trip after going 3-3 in the first 6...never in a million years did I expect that.

&*^%&*%&@#!$@^*%#($^%@#(*%&@#()%*&()@$#&%()*&

#*(%^(*#@^%@&*$%^()*&@$%()*&@*()%!!!!!!

And another thing: &^%&*!#%$&*%$*(&%$*#%$*$^%#$*&@%##%#*!!!!!!

(please don't cause horizontal scrolling -TC)

Its not bad enough that Cappy is getting lit up and just gave up a hit to the pitcher... he also wasn't backing up the throw to the plate (got there very late after the ball had already caromed off the wall).

Score... some... runs.

The 7 and 8 hitters are 18-22 in this series. That's freaking insanity. How is that possible?

Add the fact that Sean Casey and Jack Wilson are second comings of Christ, and this has all the makings of a "kick me in the sac" series.

So what's the over/under on how many games we have to be below .500 to start moving pieces, i.e. Lee, Clark, or Jenkins? I hope it doesn't get this bad, but I'm gonna say about 8 below on July 1st.

Archived