Brewer Fanatic

ed sedar bobblehead / SGA day?

pepsimax23

i'm curious what the collectors would think if the milwaukee brewers were to honor their first base coach. i think it could be an absolute classic. maybe a combined SGA with dale sveum. or a nesting doll set with simba & yost.

i have a friend whos probably the #1 ed sedar fan in the world. yep, he ordered himself and a couple of us custom made #6 tshirt jerseys. and whenever we see each other, we give each other a fist pump - with the same technique ending in a "double thumbs up" like he does to any player who reaches first base. is it just us weirdos in phoenix who have observed this? maybe? i think the best comment i ever heard, was someone who said "who is that first base coach, it looks like someone was pulled off of the parking lot tailgate early and put on a brewers uniform."

The Dikembe bobble-finger is awesome.

I would totally go for the Sveum bobble-arm. I never noticed Sedar's actions at first, but maybe I'll pay attention tonight and check it out.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived