Brewer Fanatic

6/2/06 - Washington (Ortiz) v. Brewers (Eveland) 7:05 CST

RyDogg66
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man Eveland sucks. I just got home and since I tivo'd the game I fast forwarded through the first four innings. I'll bet he hasn't pitched more than three 1-2-3 innings this year.

Oh, and it looks like the Pirates have come back to planet earth. I guess that's what happens when you face major league pitching.

How about the "Garbage Man" for Winkelsas? Since that was his job in Buffalo before getting called and it's normally when he's brought in.
Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Off Topic:

Dwyane Wade and the Miami Heat are up 19 going into the fourth quarter.

I personally won't watch much basketball until the finals, but what an achievement if they can hold on and get there. I never expected Wade to become what he has, and he is still going to get better. Congrats to Dwyane.

Great at bat there by Geoff. 9 pitch at bat and he hits it to the right side for a productive out.

I can't say the same for Carlos. He just looks lazy up there.

There you go. On record. Praise for Geoff, criticism of Carlos.

Well, barring a rally in their last 9 outs, 6 straight losses for the Crew. Six.

Guys, I'm not going to sugarcoat, things don't look good. Our bats have come back down to earth. Our starting pitching sucks. Our bullpen is as bad or worse. Right now, I can't think of any good reason for optimism. If you can, please let me know because I sure would like a reason to feel good about this team right now.

Archived