Brewer Fanatic

6/3/06 - Washington (O'Connor) v. Brewers (Davis) 6:05 CST

Mass Haas
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 k's and 3 LOB for Jenkins. Could've never seen that coming. I try not to be this negative but the guy is hitting .135 against lefties coming in. How low does it have to go before you sit him?

Im watching on MLB.TV tonight. Love my all access even more when these nontelevised games are available!!!!

Very healthy noisy crowd. Beautiful evening in SE Wisc, the roof is open.

This is why i love our lineup this year.

Bases loaded, 1 out, 8 spot up next.... who steps up?

Chad Moeller sporting his .224 BA? Nope. Brady Clark who's hitting almost .300 now.

I dont care how it turns out, i like this scenario.

Great job Brady...but on the side of that delay. I think it is inexcuseable for something like that to take place and nothing is done, just crap to stop the flow of the game.

"Well that game was a big bowl of crap." - Brian

I like how the Nat's announcers don't understand how Double D can be striking out people. They keep talking about his last outing. How about you check his stats for the last two years?

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Archived