Brewer Fanatic

9/3/08 Mets (Perez) at Brewers (Bush): 1:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23
I find that every time the Brewers starting dropping games like this, I got worried they were going to completely collapse and starting dropping games to teams lik the Padres, Pirates, Reds, etc. Every time I was wrong. Hopefully I am again, cause we need to win at least 9 or 10 of those 13 if we are to make the playoffs. Hopefully, we'll be pitched to (and be pitching to) a lot of September callups.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" As has been mentioned in this thread, every team hits rough patches here and there, which is true. I think my frustration stems from the fact that we had this rough patch at a time down the stretch when the Cubs have dropped 4 in a row (1st time this year?) and until today we basically cost ourselves the games. Thats where my frustration is seeded "

Nobody said it wasn't ok to be frustrated. We are all frustrated when the Brewers don't play well.

The way I look at it is we are all in this together. The players, the management, and the fans. Booing doesn't make them play better and i don't really think it really makes people feel better.

You stay behind the team...win or lose.

When they lose it sucks but try not to overreact.....every team goes through it.

Archived