Brewer Fanatic

9/3/08 Mets (Perez) at Brewers (Bush): 1:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well this is going well. so we either need to win the division or hope the Phillies win the east because i don't want to see these guys again this year.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Screw you Dave. 6-0. Unbelievable.

Yeah! Screw you, Dave! How dare you go 7-2 with a 2.73 ERA, a sub-1.00 WHIP, and a .600 OPS against in the last 2.5 months!

Last night I was arguing with people because I thought Rickie did more good than harm in last night's particualr game, but his general performance colored people's reactions and he was the goat regardless

Today I feel the same: it's the IGT, so despite Bush's recent great play, I'm kinda chapped at him for tossing those meatballs up there.

Anybody booing during or after that inning should be ashamed of themselves. As good as Bush has been the last two months and as good as this team has been, seriously, shut up.

I was at the game on Monday where fans were booing Turnbow...I mean Gagne. I was appalled and I made sure everyone around me could hear me when I said "you should never boo your own team, thats just wrong"

Bush has had good numbers for the last 2.5 months but those 7 wins and good numbers were helped by 2 wins against the Pirates( also had 8 strong innings in a ND vs. Pirates), 1 each against Washington, Colorado, and Cincinnati, Toronto and Atlanta. Not exactly playoff caliber teams. He did do well in a ND against the Dodgers but got thumped by Chicago, Arizona, and Houston

we're clearly buckling under the pressure of securing the non-losing season. this team just doesn't have the killer instinct!
I'm laughing here (always like a good "killer instinct" reference) but they have not looked good in big head-to-heads against the cream of the NL (or AL!), outside of that St. Louis series in July. Or against the D-backs, I suppose.

I guess my theory has a ton of wholes, who'da thunk it!

If players can't handle the boos when they suck then I don't want them on my team.

Didn't your parents teach you anything right?

If you pay for something and its bad, you should be able to either take it back or boo. I'm not a fan of booing, but it might be deserved right now. This has been one poorly played series by the Crew

Archived