Brewer Fanatic

6/4/06 - Washington (Armas) @ Milwaukee (JDLR)

bullox
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who else out there is laughing (at least a little bit inside right now)? I know I'm not the only one. This is borderline ridiculous so how can you not laugh? Someone better be fired or demoted after this one.

Honestly that grand slam serves this team right. Hate to say that, but it really does. This has gotten ridiculous.

Yost needs to unleash a Leyland type tirade on these guys. But he won't. He'll say, "We're just having a tough time right now. But we'll turn it around. We're battlers."

How was that a bad move by yost?

That's just textbook coaching. The manager has to decide to pinch hit for the pitcher in a close game, he doesn't, and it should be an easy out. It's not Ned's fault that JDLR can't throw one freaking strike.

I can't believe Soriano hit that out... But he did, and that's why he gets paid how he does. 8 in a row.. this is awesome.

Some of you guys baffle me. It's Ned's fault that JDLR walks a pitcher hitting .045? I'm sorry, but if you can't throw three pitches for strikes you don't deserve to be in the major leagues. Especially when you know that the guy up to bat can't hit for crap. Those 4 runs are ALL on JDLR. You just can't walk a pitcher to get to Soriano.

I swear it's like we're trying to lose. I can't believe we've gone 8 straight days, a full Sunday to Sunday stretch without winning a game. And who knows when it will end. We could be sitting here mid week talking about a 12 game losing skid.

Milwaukee Brewers 2006 season: Time of death: June 4, 2:53 p.m.

Who else out there is laughing (at least a little bit inside right now)? I know I'm not the only one.

Yeah, the way things are going, the second we intentionally walked Vento I knew there was a disaster brewing.

I didn't think this was a playoff team this year, but this is still killing me.

Archived