Brewer Fanatic

6/4/06 - Washington (Armas) @ Milwaukee (JDLR)

bullox
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep him in (unless his spot comes up this inning with a scoring situation). Pray the floodgates don't open in the 6th.

Barring an offense sighting, it may not make a difference.

Don't look now but 3 straight good starts by the Brewers.. if Jackson can plug the 5th hole maybe they will turn this around..

I would tak out DLR let him go six next time..

I would bring in Kolb and then let Wise pitch 2 and then bring in Turnbow... after Prince's 3 run HR in the 7th..

Just once, I want to see a catcher call for a IBB against someone, then fire one on the outside corner.

Get a head start. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Think that'd be bad baseball etiquette?

Let's not walk the pitcher to get to Soriano 2 days in a row. That was an interesting strategy yesterday, I'm not really keen on trying again.

Quote:
Why not just try to get Vento out? Boo.

I almost agree.. now watch DLR walk Armas to load the bases for the leadoff hitter..

I mean that is the way the last week has going.. as much I like Ned he is O fer the last week on correct decisions.

Archived