Brewer Fanatic

6/4/06 - Washington (Armas) @ Milwaukee (JDLR)

bullox
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OFF TOPIC: A couple things i noticed today...

(1) Robert Fick is batting clean up. Shows how much they are scared of the Brewers.

(2) Josh Bard the catcher from SD is batting clean up.

(3) Trying to replace Pujols , Jim Edmonds is playing 1st.

Quote:
i feel like that heckler in the bleachers in the Movie Major League and Major League II when i say this----. Don't worry JDLR will blow it somehow.

Nothing would shock me at this point. JDLR could go the distance and give up 1 run and we could lose 1-0. We could get him an 8-2 lead and have the bullpen end up blowing it. Or JDLR could give up 5 in the 3rd. So many things have fallen apart in the last week, it's just tough to predict.

The only certainty is that if we lose, Yost will calmly declare that we are just having a bad 8 days but will keep on battling.

Quote:
Since his career numbers are virtually identical to Carlos Lee's, what does that say about Carlos?

Im not saying Carlos is good either. The only diffrence is ....., Carlos Hits more HR and Jenkins plays better D. They both are overrated.

Quote:
Since his career numbers are virtually identical to Carlos Lee's, what does that say about Carlos?

Their career BA's are very similar, but Jenkins has struck out a LOT more, and Carlos has more HR's and RBI's. Carlos is clearly superior.

Archived