Brewer Fanatic

6/4/06 - Washington (Armas) @ Milwaukee (JDLR)

bullox
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey UeckerAddict, where were you sitting in Pitt during the 12-1 game on Tuesday? I was there too, talking to a guy that said he visits Brewerfan.net a lot. I was 3rd row on top of the Brewers dugout.

First MP game of the season...

How receptive has Mark A. been to refund requests for un-satisfied customers? If I have to walk out of a theater because the movie is so bad, you better believe I'm getting my $7.50 back.

Or maybe there should be a third party arbiter who rules that since yesterday's product could have been witnessed at Huntsville that we should get Alabama pricing.

If there wasn't a vendor set up 30 yards away from my seats with RiverWest Stein, it would have been a long (er) ugli (er) day.

I thought that since Maddux is allowed to visit a struggling pitcher on the mound, Yount should be able to walk up to Rickie at second and slap him on the back of his head. If Hardy was alive, I'd send Rickie down in a minute.

Awful awful slide considering the chance to pile up huge crowds on a home stand. 21K on a cloudless 80 degree sunny afternoon? Burn the retro unis.

Yes, there was optimism around my seat when Jenkins was struggling to get up after being freight-trained by Prince. Hart doubles and alertly takes third... sure gonna look nice to actually have some fire in the corner outfield soon.

High point: Soriano grounds into double play (team notices for the first time there is a crowd in the stands)

Low point: Soriano ends game (crowd just scratches head)

Yost's ejection was weak weak weak. again. no dirt kick. no belly bump. no spittle no red face no thrown hat no equpiment on the field no taking a base to the showers. just "oh, i'm ejected... thanks for listening to me sir..."

had a great time... paid attention, got disgusted, got disenfranchised, bought another, left early, went to the lake... does that make me cubfanesque? so be it. this team is so disappointing to watch, it kills me. they play like the last time the oil was changed was 9000 miles ago.

oh i'll keep watching, but this blows

How receptive has Mark A. been to refund requests for un-satisfied customers? If I have to walk out of a theater because the movie is so bad, you better believe I'm getting my $7.50 back.

I know you're venting, but let's be reasonable. By your logic, people should be able to get refunds at Vegas when they lose hundreds of dollars gambling.

Archived