Brewer Fanatic

6/4/06 - Washington (Armas) @ Milwaukee (JDLR)

bullox
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Call it stupid, but seeing Jackson make his debut and strikeout his first two batters really lifts my spirits. I feel good for the guy.

Nice 1-2-3 inning.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Community Moderator

4 walks in 5.2 innings is horrendous, and its unfortunately becoming the norm with this staff.

And it should be pointed out that 3 of those walks happened in that 6th inning. Do you maybe think that DLR was done after 5 and should have been removed accordingly?

What a joke Soriano is out in left field.

a fitting end to the series...

"You can dance around in left field like you have no clue what you are doing, stick your hand out, and since you are playing Milwaukee the ball will drop into your mitt."

Quote:
Wha?

i was going to use the blue font, but got lazy.

Anyway, i'm just doing my best impression of 50% of this IGT.

Had Ned brought up Zach Jack instead of Hendrickson, we may have won more of those.. And i know it's not ALL Ned's decision, but it will NEVER be DM's fault... Plus the players can't possibly be blamed for what they do on the field...

2006 Milwaukee Brewers: Do Not Open Until After All-Star Break.

refusal to comply with the above message may or may not result in severe emotional trauma, as well as the degradation of the "openers" relationship with his/her significant other, boss, and/or bartender. If you absolutely must not wait, be sure to approach the team with a keen sense of humor.

Your 2006 Milwaukee Brewers: Yours. Not mine.

Seems like the days of 2002. Poor or no hitting, exhausted pitching staff which is backed up by a terrible defense, and a lot of frustration.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

I wonder if everyone at George Webb's forgot about the 6 burgers for $5 deal yet? I wonder if we'll see it again sometime.

Bob plugs the Webb deal every radio broadcast. Even when the bats were awake, I began calling George Webb a cockeyed optimist.

What I wonder next is, what will the citizens of Milwaukeeland owe George Webb if the Brewers lose 12 straight?

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Interesting that at least 3 times today since the end of the Brewer game I have heard ads on WTMJ promoting the June 3rd Bobblehead night. Fans are to call the Brewers for tickets to the D. Miller bobblehead night on June 3rd. A day late and a couple dollars short.

Archived