Brewer Fanatic

6/4/06 - Washington (Armas) @ Milwaukee (JDLR)

bullox
i'm holding Ned accountable....for no other reason then I just don't like the way he manages the team...even when he got tossed today, he didn't argue anymore after...he was just like, oh ok..i'll go in the dugout now....no fire in this team anymore..

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice of Robinson to start the inning off with a delay to leave Simpson waiting on the mound all warmed up. That's like three phantom delays in four games against the Brewers.
"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Is anyone else a little annoyed by Bill and Daron's constant reference to this game as "just one of those days."

Losing a game 14-3 is just one of those days. Getting whooped 8 straight games is not just one of those days.

Blame it on Ned if you wan't but all he's guilty of is being a redneck. He doesn't want to pull any starters because his bullpen can't pitch.

I would also like to point out that Gabe Gross's career number are VERY similar to Chris Magruders.

Winklesas just happened to give up a grand slam, so maybe it's him that should be held somewhat accountable?

Winkelsas certainly has to be held somewhat accountable for throwing the gopher ball, but it was all set up by JDLR pitching like JDLR. 4 walks in 5.2 innings is horrendous, and its unfortunately becoming the norm with this staff.

Allan "Walk Walk" Simpson will fit in nicely with this pitching staff.

Quote:
Does anyone else think it might not be too crazy to draft all pitchers in the first 10 rounds and hope that one of them pans out?

I'm just hoping they don't draft any high school pitchers. They never pan out for us.

The fact that we're talking about the draft shows where this season is heading. Fans of winning ballclubs/franchises don't worry about the draft since no matter who you take, you won't see them in the big leauges for 3-4 years, if ever. They've got more important things to focus on, like going to the playoffs.

Winklesas just happened to give up a grand slam, so maybe it's him that should be held somewhat accountable?

yeh.......or the guy that puts non-talented guys like him (and mabeas etc) on the team and in the game. Not a good spot to put in a guy that should be the last guy out of the pen.

Archived