Brewer Fanatic

6/4/06 - Washington (Armas) @ Milwaukee (JDLR)

bullox
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We have seriously got to be the worst team in baseball right now. No, not the Pirates, they just swept us. No, not the Royals, they might do the same. Over the last 7 games, we look like a team out of a movie about a helpless baseball team. That's how bad it's gotten.

I wonder what the Nationals fans/announcers must be thinking right now. This is beyond embarassing play. I've seen more bad play over the last week from the Brewers than I've seen from most of the major leagues during the entire year.

i'm not going to blame prince for not coming up with those balls...especially when he has NO idea where the ball is going to go when rickie is throwing it..Prince has to be thinking, oh no, grounder to rickie, here is comes, where is it going?

Well, if this is how we are going to play the rest of the season, that's fine.

But then i have to chip in the extra 5 bucks a month for MLB - All Access so that i can at least listen to Ueck call the games... Then it will be like watching Major League 4-98... or however many games we have left.

How much farther do we have to fall before we just start worrying about getting everyone healthy for 2007?

I give Bill, Daron, Bob, and Jim credit for being able to keep their cool on the air. I don't know if I'd be able to. If I hear Yost say anything about just keeping their heads up and that they're just not getting any breaks right now after today's game, I think I'm going to be sick. They are ready for the tirade.

Quote:
All 3 errors today are attributable to Weeks.

How so? DLR wasn't able to come up with a bunt and didn't even throw it. If you are talking about the missed catch, he was credited for the error.

Community Moderator

Boy these runs would've looked nice if JDLR hadn't walked the pitcher and if Weeks learned how to throw.

Of course you're somehow forgetting the fact that DLR walking the pitcher didn't allow any runs to score. In fact, not one run scored that inning with DLR on the mound. Winklesas just happened to give up a grand slam, so maybe it's him that should be held somewhat accountable?

Archived