Brewer Fanatic

6/5/06 - Padres (Hensley) @ Brewers (Capuano) 7:05 CST

rluzinski
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ueck's mistake in the 6th - - - Brewers lead 4-2. One on, two out for the Padres.

Ueck: Here's the pitch...*Crack*...........and this game is tied.

Me: #&*@!!!

Ueck: .....................................................................No! Whoops! It's off the top of the wall out there and the Brewers still lead 4-2.

Me: Whew...Wow

End of the inning: Ueck - I'm going to go wash my mouth out with soap.

Quote:

That's classic. I wish I could hear that. FWIW, I hate it when he uses that call for opponents HR's. "Here's the pitch...and Jason Bay has just tied this game." Ugh.

Ueck's mistake in the 6th - - - Brewers lead 4-2. One on, two out for the Padres.

Me: #&*@!!!

Ueck: .....................................................................No! Whoops! It's off the top of the wall out there and the Brewers still lead 4-2.

Me: Whew...Wow

End of the inning: Ueck - I'm going to go wash my mouth out with soap.

Well, that explains a lot. That was when I shut off the radio for a while. Guess that'll show me.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Verified Member
Quote:
Who says closers aren't important.

MIddle relief and starting pitching are just as important. Every inning counts equally. In my opinion, closers get too much credit and too much blame.

Archived