Brewer Fanatic

6/5/06 - Padres (Hensley) @ Brewers (Capuano) 7:05 CST

rluzinski
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friend and I are sitting in section 104 right now (on my mobile internet), i cant believe how far the Koskie flyout traveled...the ball is really flying out tonight. On an unrelated note, there are a lot of good looking females in the park tonight.

war hot college girls.

There must be something wrong with my TV. I'm calling the cable company right away because according to my TV screen, not only are the Brewers winning, but they did not give up a 5 run first.
-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

We must have a lot of people from BrewerFan at the game because there isn't much IGT activity for a game where we're still in it. Or is everyone holding their breath waiting for the wheels to fall off?
Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

I have a bad feeling the Cubs are starting to turn things around. If we don't get back on track soon....well, I'm not even gonna finish that sentence.

Please, please, please get this win tonight. I don't think I can stomach another blown save.

Verified Member
Quote:
I have a bad feeling the Cubs are starting to turn things around. If we don't get back on track soon....well, I'm not even gonna finish that sentence.

Yeah, it seems the Pirates and Cubs have really gained ground on us lately. It's scary how fast this has happened.

Archived