Brewer Fanatic

6/6/06 Padres(Peavy) @ Brewers(Bush) 7:05PM CST

adamb100

I waited through two hours of tornado warning and constant weather updates to find this nice little outcome. (so far) http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

C'mon, Dave. Finish it yourself.

P.S. Do you think everyone should get Fieldered at some time or another?

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Verified Member

Not only was Dave Bush awesome tonight, but those were some of the best hitting approaches the Brewers hitters have taken all season.

Kudos to Butch Wynegar as well.

Great win.

Dave Bush probably has thrown the three best starts this year. His first start against Arizona was 8 innings, 3 hits, 0 runs or something like that. He shut out the Reds. And now tonight, 9 IP, 3 hits and 1 run. Nice job, Bush. (I never thought I'd put those 3 words together in one sentence!!)

Baseball is getting fun again! To bad I have to go to the Twin Cities tomorrow. I'm going to miss the first start of the Great White Hope.

Moof

If Bush and Davis perform as well as can rationally be expected coupled with Sheets returning this team can very easily turn around the pitching problems. More quality starts means fewer innings by pitchers we are praying can perform well. It can be a very powerful feedback situation.

Good win today. It was especially important that we didn't have to use the bullpen at all tonight, as we all know how overworked those guys are. Bush's complete game was even more important since we have Zack Jack starting tomorrow and who knows how that will go. I have a feeling Jackson will be able to go a solid 5-6 innings tomorrow but you never know. Here's hoping.

Archived