Brewer Fanatic

9/2/08 Mets (Niese) at Brewers (Parra): 7:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23
Ricky was safe.

No he wasn't. If he would've went head first or had his foot touch the base first then he would've been. Instead he tried to slide wide and get his hand in. Just because Bill screams and whines that he was safe doesn't make it so.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weeks was out.

You would think a guy barley hitting .230 this year would learn to run as hard as he could.

Week didn't hustle?? I missed the play...had to get something upstairs. That's really weird, because I think Weeks usually hustles more than just about anyone on the team. I think it was 2 days ago I saw him hit an easy combacker to the mound and he ran it out like it was a ball hit in the hole. I would never classify him as someone that doesn't hustle.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

It was a bang - bang play at best.

How the ump somehow can make the call when's he falling, I'll never know.

He was clearly out, I saw it in live speed and thought he was out. And why do people keep bringing up the ump falling? Who's supposed to make the call? The home plate ump? Even when he was falling he had his eyes on the base to make the call.

Archived