Brewer Fanatic

9/2/08 Mets (Niese) at Brewers (Parra): 7:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is Yost trying to prove by sending Gagne out there in high leverage situations? He's clearly not a very good pitcher. How can you keep sending a guy into close games when every fourth hit he's allowed has been a home run? It's just insane.

Ha! Had to log in to see what the reaction was to Gagne. Did anyone notice the fans behind the plate give a sarcastic cheer when Gagne threw a pitch in the dirt on the 0-2 pitch to Wright?

I think they were probably Mets fans. I was at the game yesterday, and there were a lot of travelling Mets fans there, especially in that lower level seats.

Well, there's more jogging that leads to outs on the basepaths.

The fundamentals on this team are so poor that it's amazing they're where they are in the standings. Speaks to the overall talent level and the pitching staff. And the crappy National League.

Maybe Rock will watch the full replay, because it was pretty obvious when they cut to Weeks running to second that he wasn't running as hard as he could.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

I think they were probably Mets fans. I was at the game yesterday, and there were a lot of travelling Mets fans there, especially in that lower level seats.

Actually, no. It was clearly a sarcastic cheer from some Brewer fans, because of the inexplicable 0-2 pitch he decided to make to Delgado yesterday. You could see that they were laughing and yucking it up.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived