Brewer Fanatic

9/2/08 Mets (Niese) at Brewers (Parra): 7:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is the a popular theory on why the IGT an Chat room are noticeably empty lately compared to the beginning of the season. I noticed this in previous year's but chalked it up to that fact that Brewers were out of it by now. My top 5 theories:

- More BF.Neters at the games

- Migration of BF.net members to Jsonline blog because they can yell at people irrationally and swear

- Weariness of 162 games

- Recession : )

Any other thoughts.

That a boy Rickie!

I'm listening to Ueck and Jim with Gameday up and running and somehow that's ahead of the radio. Weird.

If you're listening to the radio online, Gameday is always about a pitch ahead of the radio. If you're listening to the radio on a radio, then yeah, that's weird.

There's no way that second strike called to Hart was a strike.

I just went back and looked at his AB on Gameday. The second strike was way inside. Not even "well, I could see it being borderline if the ump is calling them inside" inside. I mean significantly in the batter's box inside.

I'm not watching the game, but did see that Hart's last strike was a big curveball. Is there a chance that it was simply a good pitch by the pitcher? I mean, not every swing and miss at a ball outside the strikezone is because of bad plate discipline. Sometimes the pitcher fools the batter. That said, I do agree that Hart tends to be a bit of a "free swinger." http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

dlk9s wrote:

If you're listening to the radio online, Gameday is always about a pitch ahead of the radio. If you're listening to the radio on a radio, then yeah, that's weird.

I'm listening to 1150 AM on the radio, so yeah it's pretty strange. Really killed the suspense Ueck delivers in his homerun calls.

Archived