Brewer Fanatic

9/2/08 Mets (Niese) at Brewers (Parra): 7:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23

This team makes me sad. With the Phillies and Mets having such a cake schedule left, we are going to miss the playoffs. I cannot believe how badly this team comes through in big games. They completely crapped their pants in the Cubs game, and it doesn't look like it will be any different against the Mets. Just disgusting.

Now Cameron strikes out looking. So is he challenging Howard for strikeouts yet?

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This team makes me sad. With the Phillies and Mets having such a cake schedule left, we are going to miss the playoffs. I cannot believe how badly this team comes through in big games. They completely crapped their pants in the Cubs game, and it doesn't look like it will be any different against the Mets. Just disgusting.

Now Cameron strikes out looking. So is he challenging Howard for strikeouts yet?

You realized they sweep STL the week before the Cubs series right?

He's letting Hall hit. He's such a moron. OMG he's pinch hitting for Kendall! Why didn't he for Hall? He does something smart (pinch hit for Kendall) but does something incredibly stupid (let Hall hit vs a righty.)

And if it gets to Kendall, he needs to be pinch hit for.
You're only setting yourself up to be disappointed if you believe there's even a chance of this happening. Even with all the call-ups, it won't. Once you accept that Ned is dumb and won't change, it's easier to not get so mad - you just expect it.
Jason Kendall just gained like 30 pounds and started batting lefty, apparently. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Ned's actually pinch-hitting for Kendall...maybe the sky really is falling.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

And if it gets to Kendall, he needs to be pinch hit for.
You're only setting yourself up to be disappointed if you believe there's even a chance of this happening. Even with all the call-ups, it won't. Once you accept that Ned is dumb and won't change, it's easier to not get so mad - you just expect it.
Jason Kendall just gained like 30 pounds and started batting lefty, apparently. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Ned's actually pinch-hitting for Kendall...maybe the sky really is falling.

I stand corrected. Color me impressed.

And surprise, it actually worked! Maybe he should have been doing it more often.

Archived