Brewer Fanatic

What are the prices for Playoff tickets?

crossface21

If this has a thread already, I apologize because I couldn't find it.

IF, and I say IF, our Milwaukee Brewers make the playoffs, can anyone give any insight as to what prices are going to be for the tickets? I heard from someone the other day who was a season ticket holder that it was just over $2000 if every game that was possibe to be played at Miller Park were played, and I'm not sure where that person's seats are. I'm sure the prices will go up for each different round.

If you dig through this thread: http://forum.brewerfan.net/viewtopic.php?t=14856 you'll see a few people with ticket packages talk about their tickets. Are you asking about people who are getting ticket packages, or the seats that will be available by lottery? If I understand it correctly, those won't be known until people that have options to buy tickets will have made their choices.

Are you talking about face value or secondary market value? If you look at stubhub.com right now, depending on what series in the playoffs you are talking about and seat location, tickets are ranging from $500 to $5000 per seat. If you are talking about face value it will be hard to obtain tickets at that price unless you are a season ticket holder. Although I'm sure the Brewers will be announcing some sort of lottery system for the general public soon.

I don't have my invoice right in front of me, so I don't remember the breakdown of all the series and prices. But my 3 seats in the 200 level with preffered parking had a total price tag of around $3,750 for the first round through the WS.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

The prices quoted to season ticket holders represent "savings off gate price." At least, that statement is printed on our invoices.

For another perspective, I dug out the woulda-been 2007 tickets we got last year. Here are the per seat prices printed on the tickets, for a Terrace Box location:

Tiebreaker - $14.00

NLDS - $18.00

NLCS - $45.00

WS - $175.00

I don't know if that's 'gate price' or 'season ticket holder price.' You can figure on them being a little pricier for 2008.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

As a full season ticket holder with terrace reserved seats, these are my prices:

$5/ticket for tie-breaker
$20/ticket for NLDS
$45/ticket for NLCS
$155/ticket for WS

With possibilities of 3 home games in NLDS, 4 in NLCS, 3 in WS, total price is $710/ticket

Archived