Brewer Fanatic

9/1/08 Mets (Santana) at Brewers (Sheets): 1:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course not. I'm just astounded you don't have a MLB job already...

Nice smart ass comment. I never said I was better than anybody or that I should have an MLB job. You seem to always make a smart ass comment when somebody disagrees with Yost. Give it a rest and whine about something else.

Hello, Mr. Pot?

I believe there's a Mr Kettle on the phone for ya...

Then I looked it up: he has allowed a .390 OBP to first batters faced, which is not what you want with bases loaded.

Great point...he is better starting an inning clean. It is more about putting your best arm in the highest leverage situation. I'd rather see our best pitcher in with the bases jammed and the top of the order coming and have our #2 guy go against 5-7 (depending on how he does) in the 9th even though its a "save" situation.

Yost's managing is -1 today. Not that Melvin has given him great options, but I thought Gagne was a better option than Riske considering he's the former closer, and that was a high pressure situation.

I knew Yost would play the revenge against his former team card with Mota today. Fasten your seat belts.

He wouldn't have been in if I was managing.

Of course not. I'm just astounded you don't have a MLB job already...

I don't know if this will get me in trouble or not, but you're seriously the closest thing this board has to a troll. It seems the only times I notice your posts, is because all you do is point people out with snide comments like this. It is completely unnecessary.

It's been a great year, but it's going to be agonizing watching playoff games with relievers who struggle to even throw strikes. Assuming Sup's the third starter, anyone think Bush or Parra would solidify the bullpen?

Assuming Stetter proves he can;t be depended on, I think they make Parra the second lefty out of the pen during the playoffs.

I don't know if this will get me in trouble or not, but you're seriously the closest thing this board has to a troll. It seems the only times I notice your posts, is because all you do is point people out with snide comments like this. It is completely unnecessary.

Pretty much how I feel. Can I say I don't like Gwynn batting here or will bigredrobbo say he's astounded that I don't have an MLB job?

Lots of thin skins on the board tonight.

Someone complained that Shouse can't pitch to righties. There was a collective moan when Riske was brought in. Someone said they would rather see Gagne and I don't know where to begin on that one because the board would have really flamed Yost if that was the case. Torres is the 9th inning guy and the board would have bashed Yost for bringing in a new callup because we can't hand the ball over to inexperience on such a pivitol situation in a playoff chase.

Honestly, I don't know how you guys can yell at Yost like this when he really has no 7th and 8th inning options when a pitcher goes out in the 5th or 6th. It happens basically every night that CC doesn't pitch.

Archived