Brewer Fanatic

9/1/08 Mets (Santana) at Brewers (Sheets): 1:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seriously Riske?

Well dlk9s, your avatar finally got to me. After seeing it all this time I finally tried to whisk that bug off my computer screen. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

The funny thing is, I have been thinking about changing it.

This is where I disagree with conventional baseball moves...I wouldn't mind seeing Torres here. It's the highest leverage situation in the game...top of the order coming and he can stick around for the meat of the order in the 8th.
Not a bad idea, but then I thought to myself, "I seem to remember that Torres tends to be a little wild when he comes in."

Then I looked it up: he has allowed a .390 OBP to first batters faced, which is not what you want with bases loaded.

And as I type this, Stetter throws the wild pitch.

Of course not. I'm just astounded you don't have a MLB job already...

Nice smart ass comment. I never said I was better than anybody or that I should have an MLB job. You seem to always make a smart ass comment when somebody disagrees with Yost. Give it a rest and whine about something else.

Considering how that started, I'll take giving up one.

Please let Good Gagne show up today.

It would be great if we could tack on a run or two with a PH and the top of the order up.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived