Brewer Fanatic

9/1/08 Mets (Santana) at Brewers (Sheets): 1:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23
There is no way I'd have Corey Hart bunt for Mike Cameron and Bill Hall against Johan Santana. None. Gotta let your big sticks swing the bat.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there any doubt that, rather than a strain, Benny is going to have some condition that has only been previously diagnosed in tribal youths from Borneo who suffered the injury after some rite-of-passage ceremony gone wrong?
Can we give this junk a rest until he misses one than a start? The Brewers are not even in a position to trade for CC without Sheets performance this year. The guy deserves a break until we at least find out how bad the injury is.

Uh oh, Riske warming up.
Was there ever any doubt? He's the 7th inning guy just like Mota was the 8th inning guy.

Billy, make contact, please?

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Man, I know Cameron wanted to get on base but bunting there is just stupid. Hall has looked horrible and Kendall has no bat.

Thanks for balking Santana!!!! 0-2 on Hall swinging at two balls and we get a huge break.

Lets end this Shouse vs. RHB thing now please. It works against the likes of the Nationals and Pirates, not so much against the Mets.

Archived