Brewer Fanatic

9/1/08 Mets (Santana) at Brewers (Sheets): 1:05 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone watching the Mets feed on Extra Innings? These guys are incredibly obnoxious. Unfort. the Milwaukee feed is not in HD today.
Yes...their announcer was ripping Ned for "crying like a 5 year old" after the game yesterday. He went on to say that is a hit 100% of the time and the Brewers should be worrying about not blowing their playoff shot like they did last year.

Anyone watching the Mets feed on Extra Innings? These guys are incredibly obnoxious. Unfort. the Milwaukee feed is not in HD today.
Yes...their announcer was ripping Ned for "crying like a 5 year old" after the game yesterday. He went on to say that is a hit 100% of the time and the Brewers should be worrying about not blowing their playoff shot like they did last year.
I supposed they're the experts on what to do to prevent from collapsing down the stretch.

They also ripped Braun for stumbling a little on the fly ball in the first, laughing and saying he's a total "adventure" out there.

Then when Murphy misplayed Hardy's ball in the corner and then fell down trying to pick it up, they said to remember it's a sun field today. What a joke.

Should a Mets announcer really bring up blowing playoff chances? Seriously. He just sounds like a moron and no that is not a hit 100% of the time. LaRoche was out by 10 feet but it doesn't pay to argue the point anymore

Hopefully it is just as simple as Sheets telling Ned "I got nothin'" and Ned being proactive and taking him out.

No one looks terribly concerned so that is encouraging. That said, I don't have a good feeling about how this game will turn out with the bullpen entrusted to hold a lead over 4 innings.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived