Brewer Fanatic

September Predictions

razzzorsharp

I missed yesterday, but I think we finish out the month 15-10. That puts us at 95-67.

That means that Philly has to finish 20-4 or St. Louis has to finish 21-3 just tie us.

Put we down for the promise land, playoff bound, the unreachable (exuse me the reachable) dream. Man that sounds nice!

• 3 weeks later...
0-3 Mets

0-4 Padres

0-3 Cincy

0-4 @Philly

0-3 @Cubs

0-3 @Cincy

0-3 Pittsburgh

0-3 Cubs

It all goes down hill from here kiddies...

Ok for real..

Brewers

0-3 vs. Mets

2-2 vs. Padres

1-2 vs. Reds

0-4 at Philly

I think Melvin and Co. will think about canning Yost at this time. It could happen sources tell me.

2-1 at Chicago

1-2 at Cincy

2-1 vs Pirates

1-2 vs Cubs

Unfortunately ELCABALLO45 wins the prize for this month. Sadly his joke prediction may end up closer than the pessimistic real projection!

To make matters still worse (if that's possible?), I think the Pirates might be slightly fired up for some payback this week. The Brewers have just owned them all year, and they might delight in adding to our misery.

I wonder a little about the Cubs series. Are they just going to completely pack it in?

I wonder a little about the Cubs series. Are they just going to completely pack it in?

If you mean the Brewers, I bet they will, if you mean the Cubs, I am sure they will rest players like Zambrano, and some of their BP arms, but it's not as if they are going to give Soto/Lee/Ramirez etc. 3 days off.

If we can't beat the Reds, I am not sure the "resting" Cubs will be an easier task.

Ok for real..

Brewers

0-3 vs. Mets

2-2 vs. Padres

1-2 vs. Reds

0-4 at Philly

I think Melvin and Co. will think about canning Yost at this time. It could happen sources tell me.

I was reading this for the first time and did not realize, until I went back, that the post with this "prediction" was Last Edited By: ELCABALLO45 09/15/08 9:45 PM. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Archived