Brewer Fanatic

6/8/06 Padres (Thompson) @ Brewers (Davis) 1:05pm

BuckyTuba
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are using MLB Gamecast, you go to another game, and then come back to the Brewers game, it flashes the "Home Run!" graphic across the top upon each return.

I've watched it about 3 times and I still can't believe my eyes. (I don't know why I'm in such a joyous state of disbelief, Bill Hall walk-offs are almost routinee now)

Derrick Turnbow=Doug Henry

Chalk up the WIN for Mr. Henry then. Billy Hall for Kyle Lohse is looking more foolish by the minute. If they think they can get Billy for a guy they're letting rot in AAA right now, they are sorely mistaken (unless Melvin is going absolutely senile).

Man, maybe I should call it a ballgame after the eighth inning more often.

Great determination by the Crew to get the win (though the error by Greene helped juuuust a bit).

That benching of Hall helped him a lot i think, and he's showed it the past few games.

Good lord, no day off...let's beat those Cardinals!

i got the attention of bruce bochy, dave roberts, vinny castilla and adrian gonzalez during the game today using my awesome heckling skills. and i snagged a foul ball. and bill hall hit a walkoff homer.

it was a glorius day.

Well, i listened to the game at work, and thought about turning it off after the 2nd out was made in the 9th. But i didn't. Great win boys!! BTW, Billy's nickname should be Mighty Mouse. I can just hear him saying as he walks up to the plate "here i come, to save the day!!"

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/8828/01081624zn.gif

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

I sat down in the 3rd row diamond field box today, right by Jesse Barfield and his family (including new draftee Jeremy). Best Brewers game I've attended in a long time.

Of course, if they had lost, I'd have left pretty angry and disgusted by it

when all else fails, blame the grounds crew.

From the San Diego Union-Tribune:

?Khalil made three of four plays this series on bad hops,? said Barfield. ?That's one of the worst surfaces I've played on so far.?

Said Castilla: ?The infield was hard; the grass was worse.?

Anybody else see/hear comments from opponents lending credibility to this claim?

Archived