Brewer Fanatic

8/31/08 Brewers (Sabathia) at Pirates (Karstens): 12:35 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do we not challenge that ball down the line hit by Kapler? I just rewound it on DVR and actually paused it with the ball behind the foul pole! No one argued. What's the point of instant reply? It was a freakin' home run! It WAS FAIR!

How do we not challenge that ball down the line hit by Kapler? I just rewound it on DVR and actually paused it with the ball behind the foul pole! No one argued. What's the point of instant reply? It was a freakin' home run! It WAS FAIR!
Managers/teams can't challenge. The umpires decide to look at the replay themselves.

Anyone a bit worried about the Mets/Phillies? The Cubs don't seem to be helping their rivals make the playoffs at all. The Mets and Phillies each have like 10 games left against the braves and nationals, too....
If the Brewers can take care of business the rest of the way, then no, I'm no more worried about them than the Cards.

I mean, I'm worried like any Brewer fan would be worried with the playoffs this close to coming true.

Anyone a bit worried about the Mets/Phillies? The Cubs don't seem to be helping their rivals make the playoffs at all. The Mets and Phillies each have like 10 games left against the braves and nationals, too....

Nope. As long as the Crew takes care of their own business, nothing else matters.

All this talk about whether it was a hit or not pointless. Sabathia has way too many pitches right now to go the distance.

Remember CC has had seven days since his last start, so Yost might be tempted to let him try and go all nine if he keeps throwing well.

Archived