Brewer Fanatic

Pre-Game Audio Interviews -- Separate Threads Next Year?

Mass Haas
Brewer Fanatic Staff
I'd like to get a sense from readers how they'd like to see pre-game interviews posted in the future. It seems to me it would be easier to go back and locate an archived audio interview of particular interest if it was grouped outside of the Daily Link Reports. I'd also like to get a sense from Link Report faithful (please post in this thread) whether thay try to listen to any, all, or none of the interviews we post here. I realize many folks peruse the Link Report while at work or may have limited time constraints, but it's our opinion you can often learn more about the kids on the farm from these interviews than you ever could from watching the box scores, and hey, we're just trying to keep everyone as informed as possible.

I like the idea of putting them in the team thread. Too often people miss great information that was in a pregame audio link in the link report thread... For example I know from Coach's comments that he's missed the various things that Money had to say over the course of the year about Salome. To anyone who missed the various audio interviews over the course of the year it had the appearance that we were passing along misinformation about Salome, when in truth we were just repeating what his coaches and other people within the organization have said about him all year.

I listen to 90% of the pregame audio... my listening really tapers off this time of year, I have too many other things going on so I spend my time hitting box reports for the most part, unless work is slow.

I'm curious if JP is doing more minor league inteviews because he likes this forum and has witnessed the high level of interest many of us in MiLB, or if just coincidence now that the system is churning out quality prospects every year.

edit. corrected horrible gramar and added thoughts about JP.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Archived