Brewer Fanatic

Given construction issues -- what is the fastest way to Camp Randall coming from the North on 51?

Fatter than Joey

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
jetpack.....duh
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Where is the construction? The stuff downtown?
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Can you take Washington all the way to regent? Of course, that means circumventing the capitol.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

East Gorham St., one over from Johnson, was closed most of the summer. I thought I'd heard on the radio that it reopened Thursday or so. I haven't been there to verify yet.

FTJ, if you were asking at 9:57 for someone hoping to make today's 11:00 game...that close to a kickoff, there's no fast way.

East Washington has been the suggested detour for Gorham St, but I wouldn't take it to the Capitol on a Saturday morning, due to the Farmers' Market. Instead, turn left (from E. Wash) onto Blair St, follow Blair to where it becomes John Nolen Drive, and take John Nolen (including the lanes under Monona Terrace) to a right turn onto Proudfit...which eventually becomes Regent St. I don't know if that's a fast route.

The 'best' route depends a bit, I think, on where you intend to park for a game. With that information, I could maybe give better tips.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Whenever I go to games I park over by the tennis stadium and UW Hospital and clinics up Walnut street(lot 60 I believe) and take the bus from the lot to Camp Randall. $2 to park last time I was there and $4 per person for the bus. I usually take 51 to 94 to 12/18 and come up on Midvale Blvd. It skirts some of the traffic. The Beltline is busy, but once you get off on Midvale to the parking lot, there is very little traffic. Most of the traffic on gameday is to the North and East. Of course if you have parking already around the stadium, that would be no help at all.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Archived