Brewer Fanatic

6/10/2006: Cardinals (Marquis) @ Brewers (Capuano), 6:05 CT

brettac1
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FSN just showed Brady getting his right arm/shoulder worked on in the dugout. Not sure what he could have injured... usually its the front shoulder that gets hurt on a swing.

We'll have to wait and see. Didn't look real serious given that he's still in the dugout.

~Bill

I think Capuano may have a little of a dead arm. A quick yank from a game, or an extra day off may be all he needs to get back on track. Unfortunately we need Cappy to soak up innings, and with our lack of days off combined with our pitching problems we can't give Cappy that extra day's rest.

I think that Bill Hall is just about good enough to start for us.

Quote:
It wasn't the runs he gave up last outing, he was never in commend during the start.

True but the way our rotation is looking right now, I'll take 6 IP, 2 R from any one of our starters any day of the week.

With Capuano's spot due up to lead off the 7th, this is probably his last inning. So Ned... who do we bring in to pitch the 8th, Winkelsas, Simpson, or Shouse? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

Archived