Brewer Fanatic

8/27/08 Brewers (Parra) at Cardinals (Wainwright): 7:15 PM CDT

wibadgers23
  • Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It seems to me as though the Cardinals think it's their birth right to be on top, and took for granted being able to treat the lowly Brewers like a punching bag, and now we've changed places they can't help but blame us for their demise.

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o254/gjenkins05/2190217135_ba1f2e0156.jpg

Carlos once again shows he is the king.

And the Cardinals can go parade their umpire questioning, helmet throwing virtues somewhere else. Pujols is as big of a home run gawker as anybody and I'm sure there have been many a fist pump from their pitchers over the year.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

St. Louis may be a tad frustrated. I love it. Who is Ned's guy to put one in Pujols ribs next inning? I'd go with McClung, just for nostalgia's sake.
Good one, I to would vote for McClung. But I don't want to see us get into that war again. Lets just play and beat them. But don't get me wrong I would love to see Seth bean Pujols.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

St. Louis may be a tad frustrated. I love it. Who is Ned's guy to put one in Pujols ribs next inning? I'd go with McClung, just for nostalgia's sake.
Are you crazy?

This is a two game swing depending on if we win or lose, up either 3 1/2 or 5 1/2, Ned would have to be a complete moron to hit anyone on purpose in a two run game in the 8th inning.

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

danzig6767 wrote:

Are you crazy?

This is a two game swing depending on if we win or lose, up either 3 1/2 or 5 1/2, Ned would have to be a complete moron to hit anyone on purpose in a two run game in the 8th inning.

He's kidding.

Are you crazy?

Ah, if only. Though if we were up, say, 12-0, I certainly wouldn't mind trotting McClung out there to do some beaning again.

Archived