Brewer Fanatic

8/27/08 Brewers (Parra) at Cardinals (Wainwright): 7:15 PM CDT

wibadgers23
Gameday is a mess. I have no idea what happened that inning...fielders choice with no one out? Throwing error on Prince to catch Izturis? Pick off or caught stealing?
Anything you can imagine in your head will be as plausible or believable as what actually happened.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree, falling 6 games behind the Cubs is the killer in tonight's loss. The wild card race is over in my opinion. The Cards are not good enough to catch us and the chances of both the Mets and Phillies catching is is pretty low.
That's preposterous. The Mets blew a 7-game lead with 17 games left last season, what's 3.5 games with 30 left? It's an extremely surmountable lead, and we're going to have to fend off two teams. The Brewers themselves gave up an 8 game last year in about a month and a half two months. We caught the Cubs from 8.5 games behind within a month this season. All it takes is one of the Cards, Mets/Phillies to get hot and we could be on the outside looking in. Especially the Phillies at our expense when we have a 4-gamer in Philadelphia in September. The WC race is far from over.

Vintage Weeks there. God he sucks, I'm sorry Weeks fans/apologists. I cant stand him.

What happened?

According to BP, before this game, the Brewers had about as much chance of catching the Cubs as other wildcard teams had of catching the Brewers.

If Weeks didn't inexplicably get walked so much, he wouldn't even be in the majors. Just awful baseball IQ and can't hit.

Weird isn't it? Kind of like how I don't get how Counsell walks as much as he does.

Vintage Weeks there. God he sucks, I'm sorry Weeks fans/apologists. I cant stand him.

What happened?

According to BP, before this game, the Brewers had about as much chance of catching the Cubs as other wildcard teams had of catching the Brewers.

I'm just sick of Weeks sucking. That is all.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived