Brewer Fanatic

How Many Countries are in Wisconsin?

GB12

Berlin, New Berlin, Belgium

edited to say--I'm clearly a dope. Of course Berlin is a city. Not sure why I posted it as an answer, but that was boneheaded.

Is Wales its own country? I think so. . .but with my recent track record, maybe that's dumb, too. . .

I also think there's a Peru, Wisconsin. . .

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Poland...I think.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Norway is in Michigan, right?

The town of Norway is in Racine County, bordering on Muskego and extending to near Franklin.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Belgium, Brussels (great hashbrown sandwiches at the Countryside Resturant), Chili (either the Town or the country is spellling it wrong), Eden (who knows? it might still be a place outside WI), Monico (again, one of them is spelling it wrong).

Some of my favorite names of places in WI: LittleSuamico,Krakow,Zachow,Waubeka,Potosi, Pulcifer, Underhill. My all time favorite which no longer exists, it was gobbled up by Menomonee Falls, was Fussville, WI.

Archived