Brewer Fanatic

6/14/06 - Brewers (Villanueva) @ Reds (Ramirez) 11:35 am CST

Badger61
These guys are idiots....if Lee goes down, you can kiss the season goodbye? They've really done their homework there....if Lee went down, added to the 2 major pitching losses, OK...but Lee is not the only hitter in our lineup.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, but I did have a ham sangwich minus the clutch.

Where did you grow up?

My S.O. says Sangwich, which I'd never heard of before I met him. He's from Kenosha.

Sorry, carry on, guys.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Perhaps it's just me, but this game seems to be draaaaaaging onnnn and onnnn... getting sleeeeepy....

It's not just you. But for me, it could be that we've been without AC at the workplace since last Thursday and it's now 80 degrees in here.

Come on, Brewers. Justify my attention.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Thanks, guys, for completely wasting another afternoon for me.

(Watched the USA bumble through a soccer game on Monday.)

Absolutely ridiculous.

Meat Loaf was wrong - two out of three sucks sometimes. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Well, that's a wrap. Great offense today. Way to let a huge game slip away. That's the difference between a wild-card contender and a team mired in medicroity. Could have been 3 1/2 out, make it 5 1/2.

Archived