Brewer Fanatic

Playoff Ticket Lottery

statman0007
I remember that last year a playoff ticket lottery was held sometime in September. I assume it will be held after the season ticket owners have a chance to order or decline their tickets. Anyone hear anything about when that will happen this year?

• 2 weeks later...

I was also thinking about signing up for the Cub's playoff ticket lottery. If they end up playing the brewers (NLCS), I can go to the game. If they end up playing someone else, I can sell them for a hefty profit to some sap cubs fan.

Anyone else with me on this? Lets make a presence at Wrigley in October.

Update I just registered for the Cubs playoff ticket lottery... It'll feel good if I'm selected, thereby leaving one less cubs fan out of the stadium to watch the game at home.

• 2 weeks later...
I know you all don't need another reason to cheer for the Crew right now, but I was lucky enough to win the lottery and get the chance to purchase tickets. I know I rarely ever post on here, but I was just so excited that I had to tell someone!

Archived