Brewer Fanatic

The Players Who Annoy You Thread

wibadgers23
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My first post and possibly only post on here i will dedicate it to my hatred of former cubs 2nd baseman Bobby Hill. I don't know why i disliked him, but just got some bad vibes from him. Maybe because of my dislike of king of the hill, but i have friends that share my hatred of him and love king of the hill. I just hate him i guess. Oh also Brad Asmus and Craig Biggio.

Start with Soriano, Zambrano & Ramirez for sure,

With Manny & Pujols both moving up the list,

And Eckstein - probably just jealously... how does a 5'7" slap hitter with a shot put throw make millions in this game (Daron Sutton's man-love didn't help the problem).

Can I have a dishonorable mention for Ozzie as a manager?

Congratulations Mr. Pujols, you've officially gone from an up-n-comer on my list to a full fledge knob, like the Cubs Big 3.

http://blogs.jsonline.com...-fires-on-villanueva.aspx

"He did us a favor. He woke up a sleeping giant. They beat us all year long. You don't have to do something stupid like that. I respect the game. I wanted him to know I didn't appreciate that."

Good to know you think you were good enough to be napping for the previous five games at home against the team ahead of you in the Wild Card chase.

It seems that i'm not the only one who feels like that about Pujols now. After last night he is #1 on my list. Followed closely by Zambrano, Jim Edmonds, Aramis Ramirez and Mike Fontenot. Dempster is up there too.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Bill Hall - the law of diminishing returns since '06

Rickie Weeks - will never live up to potential

Craig Counsel - the batting stance (even the new one), overpaid at 3M per, and all the accolades he recieves from commentators and coaches. For what?

Sheffield

Zambrano

the rest of the Cubs

Nomar

LaRoche - all of them

Archived