Brewer Fanatic

The Players Who Annoy You Thread

wibadgers23
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prince Fielder

I said it.

I'm surprised that Prince "the volcano that is ready to blow" Fielder did not make more lists. I hate him as a player and a person almost as much as ARam and Big Z. The man stands for everything that I do not want to teach my son (other than hitting the ball very hard).
@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

These are guys I find or found annoying, I hate to say dislike because one of these days they might play for the Astros and then I could find them tolerable. Sort of like T.O. in Dallas, yes Im a Cowboy's fan...

Julian Tavarez (ok, I wouldn't want this guy on my team anyway)

Felipe Lopez

Aramis Ramirez

Fernando Vina

Coco Crisp

Albert Pujols

Bret Boone

and closing in:

Braun and Fielder (They like to pimp the home run, and it usually seems to occur against us)

BTW, Pence is just a goofy looking dude. I guess I can see how that would be annoying, but in no way does he showboat. I like him just because just watching him throw and run, you would think he was just pulled out of the stands to play right field.

Bill Hall

Kevin Youkilis

Jason Varitek

Jonathan Papelbon

Joe Torre (Can I count him? Because I loathe him mostly from his managing.)

Derek Jeter

And #1, without a doubt, Ken Griffey Jr.

I'm surprised at all the Joba hate. I honestly had no idea. (I just *heart* him.)

I'm surprised at all the Joba hate. I honestly had no idea. (I just *heart* him.)

I don't think most people actually hate the guy...we're just sick of all the ESPN overhype of him (like most young Yankees players). If he played for any other team (well, except for maybe the Red Sox or Cubs) he wouldn't get even half the attention he's received since he was called up.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Great thread! I guess I'll limit the list to active players and managers (sorry, Willie McGee and Ozzie Smith).

10. Derek Jeter

9. Johnny Damon

8. Reed Johnson

7. Jim Edmonds

6. Jason Giambi

5. Rick Ankiel

4. Alex Rodriguez

3. Gary Sheffield

2. Ozzie Guillen

Since Clemens and Bonds are finally both out of Major League Baseball, and will never make it to the Hall of Fame (I really enjoy typing that, and having it be true!), my new #1 is umpire Doug Eddings' best friend:

AJ Pierzynski

"So if this fruit's a Brewer's fan, his ass gotta be from Wisconsin...(or Chicago)."

BTW, Pence is just a goofy looking dude. I guess I can see how that would be annoying, but in no way does he showboat. I like him just because just watching him throw and run, you would think he was just pulled out of the stands to play right field.
I also recently read an interview with him in which he admitted he spends most of his downtime playing (I think it was) World of Warcraft. Seriously could be any doof from the stands...

I know this gets me a lot of crap, but I have a mildly irrational dislike of Geoff Jenkins. Remember now that I'm only 27 and I have only followed the Brewers hard core since I moved back to Milwaukee 4 years ago. I get where people are coming from in terms of him being the only guy around on some absolutely awful teams, but in my "3 years experience" with him, he just drove me nuts. The ridiuclously little-league batting stance/leg lift, the strikeouts, the completely ineffectual late-inning one-run homers when we're down by 7. His smarmy, I could be Brett Favre presence in the local bars/clubs.

The man just grates on my nerves!

Since Clemens and Bonds are finally both out of Major League Baseball, and will never make it to the Hall of Fame (I really enjoy typing that, and having it be true!), my new #1 is umpire Doug Eddings' best friend:

AJ Pierzynski

Add him to my list, too, after yesterday's run-down fiasco. That's just not the way to play the game.

Archived