Brewer Fanatic

The Players Who Annoy You Thread

wibadgers23

The point of this thread is to name a few players who annoy you the most (could be retired or current). Whether they are mediocre position players who always kill the Brewers (Jack Wilson), mediocre pitchers who kill the Brewers, former Brewers who went on to do great things with other teams, players who hot dog it around the bases after every homerun, or players you just plain don't like. Mine would be:

1. Aramis Ramirez

2. Carlos Zambrano

3. Albert Pujols

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Aramis Ramirez - Ever since the Pirates handed him to the Cubs for nothing he has been outrageously clutch for them.

2. Kevin Slowey - He brings the pain.

3. Geoff Blum - Brewer killer.

4. Alex Sanchez - Just a bum.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

The Top 10 of Doom:

1. Carlos Zambrano

2. Aramis Ramirez

3. Alfonso Soriano

4. Ryan Dumpster

5. Carlos Lee

6. Wes Helms

7. Ryan Ludwick

8. Juan Pierre

9. Derek Jeter

10. Carlos Zambrano

3TO Apostle

1. Hunter Pencer- I can not stand this guy, something about him really just ticks me off.

2. Any Cub- Enough Said

3. Manny Ramirez- Never liked him, he needs a hair cut

4. Kevin Youkalis or how ever you spell it- Just dont like him

5. David Eckstein- Doesnt deserve to be on a MLB roster

Start with Soriano, Zambrano & Ramirez for sure,

With Manny & Pujols both moving up the list,

And Eckstein - probably just jealously... how does a 5'7" slap hitter with a shot put throw make millions in this game (Daron Sutton's man-love didn't help the problem).

Can I have a dishonorable mention for Ozzie as a manager?

Edit: I type too slow, glad to see that I'm not the only one bothered by Manny & Eckstein

For some reason, I can't stand the sight of Hunter Pence. I didn't want to see him get hurt, but I thought it was hilarious when he crashed into the wall going after Weeks' homerun last year. I also hate when players only wear one batting glove, so that doesn't help Mr. Pence in my eyes.

Dan Uggla - I can't stand him because he beat Prince for ROY, he also seems like kind of a hot dog

Hunter Pence - Flat out annoying, can't stand him

Nomar Garciaparra - Can't stand that he didn't sign with the Brewers, at bat ritual is annoying, made of glass

Brandon Phillips - Way too cocky for me

Manny Ramirez - See Brandon Phillips

Troy Tulowitzki - Can't believe he was even mentioned in the same breat at Ryan Braun last year

Gary Matthews Jr - Hot dog, getting paid for one good season

Jack Wilson - He just annoys me

Livan Hernandez - Sick of hearing about what a great post-season pitcher he is

Dan Uggla - I can't stand him because he beat Prince for ROY, he also seems like kind of a hot dog
Didn't Prince lose to Hanley Ramirez? Yeah, Uggla still finished higher than Prince (3rd place to Prince's 7th, I believe), but Ramirez won. Maybe you just meant that he finished ahead of Prince in the voting. If so, disregard.

I don't like many players, but most have been listed here. Derek Jeter is a biggie for me. Horrible defender but every analyst seems to think he's God's gift to shortstop defense.

Most of the current Cubs would make this list. Funny thing is I like most all of the '84 Cubs team.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Beast Light wrote:

Didn't Prince lose to Hanley Ramirez? Yeah, Uggla still finished higher than Prince (3rd place to Prince's 7th, I believe), but Ramirez won. Maybe you just meant that he finished ahead of Prince in the voting. If so, disregard.

No, that is not what I meant... I am just losing my mind! I seriously thought Uggla had won it. My mistake doesn't get him off the list though!! :-)

Archived