Brewer Fanatic

06/16/06 Indians (Sabathia) @ Brewers (Capuano) 7:05 CST

JoeH33
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did something strange happen with Boone's groundout? Gameday initial said it was an out, then both MLB Gameday and ESPN's said it was a single and had him on first base. Then after Sabathia's strikeout, they called him out again. What's up with that?

I'm still in the chatroom!

Quite a game though; great pitching (minus one pitch to CC Sabathia), good hitting for the most part, no fielding problems (except for indecision by Brady Clark on one drive to the gap), and no managerial/coaching blunders.

Of course, a big fat "YET" needs to be put onto the end of each of those statements.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

The part of this that blows is that you guys are right in the now Hart will end up on a milk carton.

I highly doubt that. Ned seems to take a liking to guys who man RF and religiously have 0-3 nights with 2 K's.

What a fun game and a fun atmosphere. Being right behind home plate is really an experience, and Carlos Lee always acknowledges you if you yell his name. The only downer of the night was that they ran out of Brewer fleeces by my gate, so I went over to the gate next to us, and this girl said that she could only give fleeces to people at her gate. I was so angry, I wanted my Brewers blanket fleece. Ah well.. good win.

Went to the game, had a blast, great win for the Brew Crew. It was refreshing to see Jenkins and Fielder get a day off. All around good defense, except for a misplay by Hart in right. Pitching was amazing, except for Wise. What's his deal? Turnbow is back, officially. Let's keep it going tomorrow. Go Bush!!!

Lucky for me, I had a chance to listen to the Indians radio broadcast on AM 1100 while driving through Cleveland on my way to upstate New York. The strong signal allowed me to listen to the whole game through Pennsylvania and into NY state. It worked out great for me,

It sounded like a fun game for Brewers fans. Scoring 4 runs in the first inning made the rest of the drive more fun for me,

The Tribe announcers also had a lot of nice things to say about Miller Park. It was their first visit there and they seemed impressed for the most part.

Nice win !!

Archived