Brewer Fanatic

06/16/06 Indians (Sabathia) @ Brewers (Capuano) 7:05 CST

JoeH33

Hello everyone,

I see a blowout. Ned's finally giving Corey Hart a chance. I watched his first maajor league at bat a couple years ago. About 400 ft down the left field and about 10 ft foul. I love this kid. TRADE JENKS FOR A PITCHER

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the Tigers trade Verlander, there will be as much rioting as when the Pistons won titles. Every member of the Tigers organization would be burned in effigy and ripped to shreds.

If you think Jenkins and Wise for Verlander is fair, I've got some belly button lint that is in the shape of the virgin Mary (with a little imagination, at least) that I'd like to sell you.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Jeff Cirillo hitting 3rd? It's a run-producing spot in the lineup so why not put a power threat like Hart there? Sometimes Ned's moves get me a little frustrated. He'll stick with Jenkins in the 3rd spot for 3 weeks too long and let losses and his strikeout totals mount before making a move, but he won't give a promising player like Hart that spot in the order? Mind boggling.

That being said, Cirillo will probably hit 2 HR's and have 4 RBI in that spot tonight and I will come back and have to *gladly* eat my words in 3 hours.

8th is a good spot for Hart until he plays every day. He can't hit 3rd right now because chances are, he'll put up a couple of K's tonight. Cirillo seems to always make contact, and with Weeks hopefully on base, a groundball out or something may be all that is needed to score Weeks.

Previous poster was right, if Victor Martinez were on my team too, I'd have no qualms having him hit 4th.

By the way, for those who don't see the Indians much, Sabathia is pretty much all or nothing. His outings usually come close to one of the following:

7 IP, 6 H, 1 ER, 1 BB, 7 K

5 1/3 IP, 8 H, 5 ER, 4 BB, 5 K

He only has 16 walks so far this season, and I'm wondering if those didn't happen in about three or four different starts. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Archived