Brewer Fanatic

Looking for Brewers Retro BP Jersey...

madgrad

Hey everyone!

I am looking to get my hands on a Brewers retro batting practice jersey from last year. From what I have seen, they made a general one with no number on it, just "Milwaukee" across the front, as well as one for Hardy, Fielder, and Turnbow with their numbers on both the front and back. If I could find a picture I would post it, but I can't. I don't know why I dragged my feet, but I did and by early last summer I was unable to get a Fielder from the MLB store at Brookfield. They only had Turnbow. Then I thought about it for awhile and went back to get the Turnbow (even though I didn't really want it) and they were sold out. A few trips to the FanZone brought forth nothing, and now I am stranded with squat!!! I have scoured the internet for the past year and have found absolutely nothing.

Please...if anyone knows where I can get my hands on an XL with a player number, preferrably Fielder, let me know. And if you are in the business of manufacturing these...BRING THEM BACK! At least make one I could buy....

Thanks everyone for your help!

Archived