Brewer Fanatic

Protrade

statman0007
Just got into this and was wondering if anyone here has won any of the challenges/done well enough to redeem any cool prizes. It's pretty addicting so far, and I'm starting to understand the market trends better. I'm still a mere pauper at $23,000, but I'm doing respectably in the challenges I've entered.

I'm absolutely obsessed with protrade. It makes watching/tracking games infinitely more fun. Like today for example, I had bought Marquis before the game, and immediately sold and started to short as he was getting rocked in the six. I've been a member for a little less than a year but didn't really get the hang of it until a few months ago. I'm up to about $120,000, but was at around $70,000 just a few weeks ago. I never really do any of the challenges; I can't seem to do any good in them, I'm not sure why. My username is Brewers0708

i dabble with protrade but have only done a few challenges. I seem to not be addicted enough to it to perform well in the challenges. I was winning one early in the season, but had Yo in my portfolio when he got hurt. Needless to say I wasn't home to switch him to a short and I didn't win the challenge.

Overall I like the idea of Protrade, but from what I've seen you really have to be into it to be successful. Doesn't make it any less fun though

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Archived