Brewer Fanatic

6/18 /06 Cleveland (Byrd) @ Milwaukee (Jackson) 1:05 CST

brewers255
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd like to see Villanueva get another start, with Helling available if he struggles. It puts both on the same schedule. The problem is, who do you send down to make that possible? Winky? Simpson? Right now it seems that Carlos would be getting sent down to make room for Helling on the 25 man roster (as well as the starting rotation), making my scenario impossible.
Gruber Lawffices

Koskie with a nice jack there. I know others don't like him hitting second, but I like his combination of contact, OBP, and power. He is a good hit and run guy (except the other day with Brady running), and can do what he just did. He's kind of a mini-#3, and I'd rather have that hitting 2nd than 7th

anybody else's Gameday Audio cut out? Mine faded out in the bottom of the 3rd and has been MIA since, although the WTMJ jingle still plays at the end of innings.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Quote:
They don't pinch-hit for Jackson, but they relieve him anyway. Nice.

I'm sure Ned will explain that he felt reluctant to burn one of his few pinch hitters in the 3rd inning. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/eyes.gif

They don't pinch-hit for Jackson, but they relieve him anyway. Nice.

He must handle the bat alright, since he's been robbed of a few hits in his first 2 starts. Throw in that we have a short bench, then it makes sense IF he's decent with the bat

And why is Gonzalez' first name spelled "Geremi" now?

Because he asked them to spell his name that way. It was mentioned either in the journal sentinal or on the Brewers' site on Friday or Saturday

I thought I heard that the Brewers record when Moeller plays is something like 3-14. If that's true, I think that's more than just a coincidence.

He's also been catching Hendrickson, Eveland, Jackson alot, especially during the time Damian's back was bothering him. The W/L is more a function of whose been pitching than one guy in the lineup.

Archived