Brewer Fanatic

6/18 /06 Cleveland (Byrd) @ Milwaukee (Jackson) 1:05 CST

brewers255
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok what do you want me to say about the brewers game? bill hall didn't come through with 2 outs..that sucks....a wild pitch socres a run, that sucks....now their pitchers gets another base hit, that sucks.....our pitchers can't hit and theirs can

Another base hit by an american league pitcher. This is getting ridiculous.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

In case your scoring, that's 5 of the 6 AL pitchers we've faced that's managed to get at least a base hit. 3 with at least an RBI. The one who didn't get a hit, reached on an error.

Someone please give the AL the memo that their pitchers are supposed to suck and give us automatic outs in the 9 spot!

moeller only gets to play 1 outta like 4 games...i'm sure its hard to get any sort of rythm out there...its hard for me to knock up a back up catcher that barley plays for not hitting....although he is struggling again

Jackson is scuffling out there. Come on Houdini

And Brady with a nice throw from CF, just his mechanics take so long to throw it, and he took an extra step, so that's the only reason the run scored.

So does this mean Villanueva now starts, with the possibility that Jackson could be sent down?

just a reminder to folks that the In Game Thread is to be used for discussing the game.

having posts that say "another hit" are just as useless as the posts like this that attempt to re-focus the thread. The reason for not wanting a running play-by-play is that the IGT can become 9 pages long with 99% of it being fluff, and user's questions, comments, and discussions can easily be lost within the thread.

Imagine how angry the Indians must be at themselves right now - 9 baserunners in 3 innings, and all they can get is 2 runs. It would be great to win this one just because we're usually on the other side of the fence and it seems like we usually lose these.

If Jackson doesn't get it together soon (like in the next few innings), the Brewers may need to see Villanueva one more time in order to make a decision on which one to keep.

80 pitches through three innings, and only 2 runs scored. I'll count my blessings, I just hope the pen is up to a challenge

well, I was about to question why Jackson was hitting, other than that he's had several good at bats. Gonzalez is up in the pen, and Jackson's innings haven't been easy. But maybe they think he can get them through two more shutout frames

Archived